QuickBooks Online users often access banking websites. While connecting to the bank or credit card account, you may confront technical issues due to which you fail to establish the connection with the banking website. This may result in error 350 in QuickBooks. Such error code appears due to the poor server connection. However, there can be other reasons as well. To prevent your QuickBooks from the effect of this error, you should execute the troubleshooting methods.
Why Do You See QuickBooks Error 350?
While performing the banking operation, users often confront error 350 in QuickBooks. Due to this, you may not download the bank transaction and fail to perform other business operations. The following can be the reasons behind such an error:
- The server of your financial institution is down. This may happen when the website is under maintenance.
- QuickBooks is unable to establish a connection with your banking servers.
- The company file that has the transactions is corrupted.
- Damaged company files may also cause issues to your bank server.
Due to these problems, you fail to access the banking website and perform other business operations. To avoid the risk of this error, it is important to execute the resolving methods which we will discuss in further detail.
How to Resolve Error 350 in QuickBooks?
Accessing the banking website requires a strong internet connection. Also, it is not necessary that the problem lies between the bank and QuickBooks connection. Web browsers can also create conflicts while accessing QuickBooks Online. Hence, we suggest you clear the cache, cookies, and browsing history of your web browser.
In addition, you can run the Verify Data and Rebuild Data utility so that you can spot the error and fix it automatically. If required, you can fix the error manually by checking the transaction log file. You can also re-entitle your connection with the bank and QuickBooks. By updating the PNC bank connection manually, you can resolve the “PNC bank connection not working” error. Let’s have a look at the following methods with detailed steps:
Fix 1: Run Verify and Rebuild Data Utility
By running the Verify Data and Rebuild Data utility, you can spot and fix the error related to the company files in QuickBooks. To avoid the QuickBooks error 350, you can read and perform the following steps:
- In QuickBooks, go to the “File” menu.
- Then, click on the “Utilities” option.
- Select the “Verify Data” button.
If you see the “Your data has lost integrity” message then you are supposed to run the Rebuild Data utility. For this, you can do the following:
- Navigate to the “File” menu.
- Then, select the “Utilities” option.
- Click on the “Rebuild Data” button.
- At this point, you might see the prompt to create a backup for your data. If so, click on the OK button to confirm.
- Now, choose the location where you want to keep the backup of the company file.
- Press the “OK” button.
After following these steps, the Rebuild Data utility starts working once the backup is completed of your company file. This will help you to fix the QuickBooks errors and then you can easily access the banking website.
Fix 2: Spot the Error in QB Log File
In case the QuickBooks log files contain any kind of error, you may find issues while working with the QuickBooks platform. Thus, it is important to point out the error in your QuickBooks Log File. Let us show you how to do that:
- Open the “QuickBooks” program.
- Press the “F2” key on your keyboard. This will open the “Product Information” page.
- Now, you can press the “F3” key to open the “Tech Help”.
- At this point, you are required to select the “Open File” option.
- Now, start searching for the file and then hit the “Open” button to open the file.
In the file, you can check for the errors manually. This way you can spot the error that is affecting your transactions.
Fix 3: Clear the Web Browser Cache
Browser cache can also create conflicts while you connect with the bank website. If you clear the cache and cookies, you can solve the error. However, it depends on what web browser you are using. In the following discussion, we will show you to clear cache from multiple web browsers.
- Launch “Google Chrome” browser.
- Then, go to the “Menu” option by clicking on the three vertical dots.
- Click on the “History” button.
- Press the “Clear Browsing Data” option.
- Now, you can choose the “Obliterate the following items” using the drop-down menu and choose the beginning of time.
- Here, you can click on the “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Once done, restart the Chrome browser and launch the “Online Online” website to access the banking website.
- Open the “Firefox” browser.
- Then, click on the “Menu” option from the top right.
- Now, go to the “History” section.
- Here, you can select the “Clear Recent History” option. From the pop-up window, you can select the “Time Range”.
- At this point, you can select the “Everything” option. This will clear all the junk files and cache.
- Place a checkmark for the “Cache” drop-down menu located next to the “Details”.
- Press the “Clear Now” button.
- After closing the browser and restarting the browser to access the banking website.
- Launch the “Internet Explorer” browser.
- Go to the “Gear” icon.
- Choose the “Safety” button.
- Now, click on the “Delete Browsing History”.
- Here, you can remove the checkmark for “Preserve Favorites Website Data”.
- Check the “Temporary Internet Files” option.
- Press the “Delete” button.
- Hit the “OK” button.
- Now, restart the browser and access the banking website.
- In Safari, select the “Preferences”.
- Click on the “Advanced” option from the top.
- Go to the “Show Develop Menu” from the menu bar.
- Select the “Develop” option.
- Press the “Empty Caches” option.
After implementing these steps, you can close the window and restart the browser on your computer. Then, you can visit the QuickBooks website and try using the banking website.
To Sum Up
QuickBooks error 350 can be caused due to several reasons. The problem can be with your transaction file, web browser, and banking website. If you check the internet connection and perform the necessary troubleshooting methods, you can fix the error effortlessly. In this guide, we have provided you a number of solutions that will help you to fix bank connection errors.
If you are bothered by QuickBooks error code OL 222, we have prepared this detailed guide for you.