MINDBODY cannot be integrated directly with any accounting system such as QuickBooks. However, you can use MINDBODY reports in order to collect the sales information. Later, you can import the details into your QuickBooks. For such workaround methods, we will guide you on how to get started with MINDBODY QuickBooks integration.
This particular guide talks about the process of using MINDBODY Online QuickBooks integration. In addition, you will learn about the requirements of exporting sales reports into excel format and importing sales reports into QuickBooks. Let’s dig more into further details.
Why Should You Use MINDBODY QuickBooks Integration?
By integrating MINDBODY with QuickBooks, you can add more efficiently to your daily business tasks. It can help you with sharing the details between you and employees, sending bank statements, invoices, and much more. In the following discussion, you will a number of reasons to use MINDBODY integration with QuickBooks:
- Users can improve efficiency by enhancing the details between you and employees.
- You can also send bank statements, invoices, bills, etc., automatically after you use MINDBODY integration with QuickBooks.
- It provides a better application.
How Does MINDBODY Integrate with QuickBooks?
As specified earlier, you cannot integrate MINDBODY with QuickBooks directly. However, you can use a couple of workaround methods that will allow you to integrate the apps. Here, we will provide two ways for MINDBODY QuickBooks integration. Let’s check them out:
- Syncing Applications: You can use different kinds of syncing applications. This will help you to import MINDBODY data to QuickBooks Software.
- Make Use of Reports: You can use reports from MINDBODY and then import them to your QuickBooks account.
Important Note: This should be noted that you will not see any import option for your Excel sheet in all versions of QuickBooks. Though you can check if your QuickBooks software version has this feature.
What is Required to Import Sales Reports into QuickBooks?
To import the sales reports into your QuickBooks, there are a couple of requirements you should be aware of. Go through the following information:
- To import a file into QuickBooks and to export your sales to Excel, you will have to take care that the revenue categories mentioned below are the same:
- Set the Revenue category in the QuickBooks Chart of Accounts.
- Set the Revenue category in MINDBODY as well.
- Sales by Category Report is most important.
Now that you are aware of the main requirements of importing sales reports into QuickBooks, you can continue learning to export Sales Report with Category Report.
How to Export Sales Report by Using Category Report?
To export the sales report by category report, you can go to the Reports menu, use filters to create information, and download the report in Excel format. Thereafter, you can easily import it into QuickBooks. You can walk through the following steps to understand better:
- To get started, click on the “Reports” menu.
- Then, select the “Sales by Category Report” option.
- After this, you can select the filters you want to use.
- Once done, start generating the information.
- To export your report into Excel format, make sure you select the “XLS” icon.
- Now, you can click on the “Save” button to store the file on your computer.
- It is important to note down the name as well as the location of the file.
- After that, open the “QuickBooks” account.
- Then, start importing the file you saved on your computer.
By following these steps, you can easily export the sales report to your computer and import it into your QuickBooks account. You can repeat the same procedure for other MINDBODY files based on the business requirements.
To Wind Up
Although there is no direct option to integrate MINDBODY with QuickBooks, you can still perform some workaround methods for the same. Through this guide, we have shared some easy ways to integrate MINDBODY with QuickBooks. All you have to do is export sales reports into excel format and import them into QuickBooks. Depending on your business’s preferences, you can integrate MINDBODY files into QuickBooks.
If you want to integrate other apps with QuickBooks such as osCommerce and Squarespace, you can check out the following guides: