Error loading transaction in QuickBooks Online mainly arises when you create expenses. This should be noted that QuickBooks Online requires a strong internet connection and the misconfigured internet settings can cause such issues. Thus, you should check the internet and make the necessary changes to avoid QuickBooks Online errors. If you confront a QuickBooks error loading transaction, we suggest you diagnose the cause and repair the error with easy troubleshooting methods. Read more to get into in-depth detail.
Through this guide, we will help you to understand the main cause of QuickBooks error loading transactions and the resolving methods.
- What are the Main Factors of QuickBooks Error Loading Transaction?
- Ways to Solve Error Loading Transaction in QuickBooks Online
What are the Main Factors of QuickBooks Error Loading Transaction?
QuickBooks Online is used via the internet browser. Hence, the problem lies in your regular internet browser. We are listing down the main causes due to which you encounter error loading transaction in QuickBooks Online.
- Wrong internet settings can cause such issues.
- Internet cache affects QuickBooks due to which you fail to load the transaction in time.
- If the LAN settings are not correct, QuickBooks may fail to load transactions.
- Not using the default web browser for using QuickBooks Online can bring errors while loading the transactions.
As you are aware of the main causes, you can repair the internet settings so that you can easily load the QuickBooks transactions(Memorized Transaction in QuickBooks).
Ways to Solve Error Loading Transaction in QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks Online majorly creates problems due to the wrong internet settings. If you set Internet Explorer as a default browser, QuickBooks Online can function efficiently. Besides that, you can try logging into QuickBooks Online in a private window. By clearing the cache and browsing data, you can get rid of error loading transaction in QuickBooks Online.
Apart from this, you should configure LAN settings, Use TLS 1.2, and security level. When nothing helps, you can simply reset the Internet Explorer. After that, you will be able to open QuickBooks Online and load transactions without conflicting errors.
For detailed steps for the same solutions, you can read the following methods carefully.
Fix 1: Make Internet Explorer a Default Browser
Internet Explorer is the default browser that QuickBooks uses. If Internet Explorer is not set as default, errors while loading the transaction are likely to appear. Therefore, you should check the internet setting and mark Internet Explorer as your default browser.
- Launch the “Run” dialog box. To do so, “Windows + R” keys can be used together.
- Here, enter “INETCPL.CPL” in the text field.
- Press the “Enter” key.
- Switch to the “Programs” tab.
- At this point, select the “Make Internet Explorer the default browser” option.
- Now, you will see the default applications in the “Web browser” section. From here, you can set “Internet Explorer” as the default app if it is not marked.
This is how you can adjust your internet settings by marking Internet Explorer as the default browser. Now, you can open QuickBooks Online and try loading QB transactions.
Fix 2: Open QuickBooks in a Private Window
When you run QuickBooks Online, your regular web browser may cause certain issues. Due to this, QuickBooks becomes a victim of errors. To avoid QuickBooks error loading transactions, you should browse QuickBooks Online in a private window.
To proceed with this, you just need to open an incognito mode of your browser. Then, you can start browsing QuickBooks Online, enter the sign-in details, and load the transactions.
Now, there are several users who prefer to use Google Chrome whereas others use Safari Browser. Hence, we are providing the shortcuts for the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Use Ctrl + Shift + P
- Google Chrome: Use Ctrl + Shift + N
- Safari Browser: Use Command + Shift + N
- Mozilla Firefox: Use Ctrl + Shift + P
By using these shortcut keys, you can easily access the incognito mode on your computer so that you can browse QuickBooks Online. If you are able to load transactions in incognito mode then it is suggested to clear the cache of your internet browser. But, if you are still unable to create the expense or load the transaction then try the next fix.
Fix 3: Clear Cache, Cookies, and Browsing Data
When accessing the internet, your browser stores cache, cookies, browsing data, and other internet data such as passwords. This does nothing but may create conflict while performing a certain task in QuickBooks Online.
Here, we will show you to clear the cache on the Google Chrome web browser:
- Open the “Google Chrome” browser on your computer.
- Click on the “Settings” menu.
- Now, scroll down and choose the “Clear Browsing Data” option.
- Then, switch to the “Advanced” tab.
- At this point, you can select the browsing history, download history, cookies, cached images, and other data.
- After that, you have an option to choose the time period. You can select “All time”. This will clear the cache from the start.
- Click on the “Clear data” button.
This is how you can clear cache in Google Chrome. In case you use other web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer then you can clear cache from there too. After performing these steps, you can open Google Chrome and log in to your QuickBooks Online account. Make sure you verify if you are able to load QuickBooks transactions.
Fix 4: Configure Internet Settings
Wrong internet settings can be the main cause of error loading transaction in QuickBooks Online. Thus, it is important to check the internet settings and implement the necessary changes such as Security Level, LAN settings and Use TLS 1.2 option.
- Open the “Run” dialog box. For this, you can use the “Windows + R” keys together.
- Then, enter “INETCPL.CPL” in the text field.
- Now, click on the “OK” button or hit the “Enter” key on the keyboard.
- Here, you can select the “Internet” icon which should be available under the “Security” tab.
- At this point, you need to ensure that the security level is set to “medium-high”.
- Once done, move to the “Connections” tab.
- Here, click on the “LAN settings”.
- Users should ensure that the “Automatically detect settings” option is checked.
- Also, remember the “Use proxy server of LAN” option should not be marked. In case you find it marked then you need to add the appropriate address and port.
- Press the “OK” option.
- Switch to the “Advanced” tab.
- Now, scroll down to find the “Security” section.
- At this point, you need to make sure that the option “Use TLS 1.2” is marked.
- Press the “OK” button.
After implementing the steps, you should restart your computer. As your system restarts, open the web browser to log in to QuickBooks Online.
Fix 5: Reset Internet Explorer
If you are bothered by QuickBooks error loading transaction, you should simply reset the Internet Explorer. This will help you to fix a number of issues related to the browser.
- Launch “Internet Explorer” on your Windows computer.
- Open the “Internet Settings” by pressing the three vertical dots located on the top right.
- Go to the “Tools” option.
- Click on the “Internet Options”.
- Move to the “Advanced” tab.
- Here, press the “Reset” button.
- Now, the default settings will be applied by Internet Explorer.
- Save the settings by clicking the “OK” button.
Once you are done performing these steps, reboot your computer. After that, you can log in to QuickBooks Online and check if you can easily load the transactions.
QuickBooks error loading transactions can be caused due to several issues. Your regular web browser can be the major reason behind such errors. By configuring the internet properties, you can easily resolve the error loading transaction in QuickBooks Online. This includes a number of resolving solutions such as resetting the browser, clearing cache, and more.