When you try to print a PDF file or other documents, you may confront Sage 100 Printer Not Activated error code 30 on your screen. Outdated versions of Sage software or missing drivers can be the major reasons behind such errors. It is important to fix this error as it will keep interrupting your printing process. If you have no clue how to get this error fixed, we will help you. In this guide, we will explain the major causes of the failed printing process and how to fix the Sage 100 printer not activated error code 30 on Windows 10.
- What are the Causes of the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 in Sage 100 Software?
- Resolve Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10
What are the Causes of the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 in Sage 100 Software?
There can be several reasons that lead to the printer not activated error code 30 in Sage 100 software. Here, we are listing the best possible factors that cause such interruptions:
- The Amyuni driver is not updated.
- Sage PDF converter must be having some issues.
- The printer is misconfigured.
- The driver you are using for the printer is not compatible.
- UAC (User Account Control) is enabled.
- The PDF converter might be having some problems.
- Damaged Email Writer can also cause Sage 100 printer not activated error code 30.
- Your PDF converter is using outdated drivers.
These could be the reasons that you are unable to generate PDF files for print. To fix this issue, we will provide some effective methods. By performing these troubleshooting methods, you can resolve printer not activated error code 30 in Sage 100.
Resolve Sage 100 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 on Windows 10
If you are unable to print via Sage print converter, you should try reinstalling the Sage 100 PDF converter. Besides that, you can update the printing drivers and correct the Windows Registry permission settings by giving it full control access. By verifying the necessary DLL files, you can get rid of printing interruptions. In case nothing works, you can restore the Windows system to avoid the Sage 100 printer not activated error code 30 on Windows 10.
Let us take you through each method with detailed instructions. Make sure you follow these steps with proper attention.
Fix 1: Sage 100 PDF Converter Reinstallation
Due to the outdated drivers, the PDF converter may bring errors. If you reinstall the PDF converter Sage 100 from Paperless Office Advanced Options, you can resolve the Sage 100 printer not activated error code 30. Let’s have a look at the following steps to proceed with the reinstallation:
- Launch “Sage” software as an administrator.
- Then, go to the “File” menu.
- Select the “Run” button.
- At this point, enter the “PL_AdvanceOptions_UI” option.
- After this, press the “OK” button.
- Now, click the “OK” button again and choose the default date.
- Once done, press the “Install Converter” option.
- Then, you can close the “Paperless Office Advanced Options” screen.
Once you are done following these steps, attempt printing your documents. If you are still finding any difficulties, we have more solutions.
Fix 2: Update the Printer Drivers
Damaged or outdated printing drivers may also be the reason that you confront Sage 100 printer not activated error code 30 on Windows 10. To resolve this problem, you can check the new updates of drivers and update them. The following steps can be followed for the same:
- On your Windows computer, open the “Device and Printers” option.
- Then, select the “Sage PDF Converter”.
- After this, click on the “Printer” option.
- Select the “Properties” tab.
- Click on the “Advanced” tab.
- Here, you can click on the “Amyuni Document Converter” option.
- Press the “Check for Update” option.
As your Windows system searches for the new updates for your PDF converter, you can wait for a while. If there is any update available, install it immediately on your computer. Once the Sage PDF Converter is updated properly, you can try printing the document to verify if the error has been resolved.
Fix 3: Set Permission for Windows Registry
Incorrect permission in Windows Registry may not allow you to perform certain actions in Sage 100 software. If you correct the permission in the registry, you can fix the problems related to the Sage printer on a Windows computer. Check out the following steps:
- Select the Windows “Start” menu.
- Then, click on the “Run” option.
- Select the “Regedit” option.
- Locate the “HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software”.
- Click right on the “Software” key.
- Once done, select the “Permissions”.
- Click on the “Full Control for Users” option from the list.
- Hit the “Apply” button.
Once you set the correct permission for Windows Registry, we suggest you reinstall the PDF converter via PL_AdvancedOptions_UI on your computer. For this, you can continue following these steps:
- Launch “Sage” software.
- Then, go to the “File” menu.
- After this, click the “Run” option.
- Press the “OK” button.
- Select the “Install Converter” option.
As you restore your Windows system and reinstall the PDF converter via PL_AdvancedOptions_UI, you can start printing your documents. If you are still having problems, switch to the next method.
Fix 4: Verify the DLL Files
When you are facing Sage 100 printer not activated error code 30 on Windows 10, you should always check the valid DLL files are properly installed on the workstation and server. Here are the following DLL files you are supposed to verify:
- The CDINTF.dll file should be present in the “..\MAS90\Home” directory on your server.
- CDINTF300.dll file should be available in the “C:\Windows\System32” directory on the workstations. This is for Windows 32-bit. For 64-bit, the “CDINTF300.dll file should be present in the “C:\Windows\SysWoW32” directory.
Please note that the CDINTF300.DLL is a copy of the CDINTF.dll file. Here, 300 refers to the workstation. The sizes of both 32-bit and 64 are 3436 KB and 3744 KB respectively.
To register the DLL files on your server and workstations, one can perform the following steps:
- Click on the file and choose “Open with”.
- Then, start browsing the “..Windows\System32\Regsvr32.exe” file.
By following these steps, you can easily check the DLL files in the directory and register the files if required. This will help you to work with the PDF converter without any interruptions.
Fix 5: Restore Windows System
Windows operating systems can be problematic in some situations. After executing the best methods, if you are still bothered by the printer not activated error code 30 in Sage 100 software, you should restore your system to fix it. Here are the instructions to manually restore the system:
- First of all, reboot your Windows system.
- Once the system is restarted, you can launch the “System Tools” option.
- Then, select the “System Restore” option.
- When you see a new screen, click on the “Restore My Computer to the Earlier State” option.
- Switch to the next tab where you are supposed to check the restore point. Here, you can select the restore points based on your requirements.
- Once decided, you can select the “Next” button.
- In the confirmation window, you can confirm the applied action and hit the “next” button.
After performing all the steps for restoring the system, you can restart the Windows computer. Once it is completely on, you can launch Sage software and attempt printing PDF files. This must have fixed the error by now.
In a Nutshell
Sage PDF Converter can show unexpected errors due to outdated printing drivers or insufficient permission on Windows. If you update the printing drivers or apply the necessary settings in Windows Registry, you can resolve the Sage 100 printer not activated error code 30 on Windows 10. In this guide, we have discussed easy solutions that will help you to resolve printing errors in Sage software.
If you are viewing other problems in your Sage software, the following guides could help to some extent. Go through these links: